Thursday 29 March 2012

Favorites of the Week: Adele covers

One of my favorite artists right now is Adele. Ever since I heard Hometown Glory I’ve been a big fan. Nowadays she’s such a huge star, and Youtube is full of Adele-covers. I thought I’d share some of my favorites. They’re not necessarily the best, but it’s a matter of personal preference. I didn’t want to make this entry too long, so I’ve only included male versions, so to speak. Let’s get started!



Someone Like You - The Sliders feat. Rich Tuorto



The original with Adel (and perhaps especially her performance on BRIT Awards 2011) is really hard to compete against. The rock-version, however, is really, really good, especially when the singer really belts out.

Rolling in the Deep - The All Ways feat. Gia Farrell


Another rock version, but this one is a tade sharper than the one above. And, shit, does that man has a voice or what?! “Me Like”!

Rolling in the Deep (A Cappella) - Mike Tompkins


I’ve sort of got a thing for a capella mix with beatbox, like this version. Also, he’s sort of funny to look at, with all the faces he pulls.

Set Fire to the Rain - Chester See



Powerful version. I also like D-trix in this, he pops in now and again.


Chasing Pavements - Airto


I love this acoustic version. Beautiful!

One and Only - Jack Martello



I get shivers everytime I listen to this!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment